Sooo here’s a new post on blog….but something different from the previous blogs…. I always want to try something different so here is a food post today….yeaaaa you read it right 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
Soo I wasn’t sure to post this on blog but while preparing I thought y NOT to post this?????
Ok now let’s see what’s the post is about…..It is a post regarding “CHICKEN 65″….. AND IT’S MY VERSION of preparation…if you like them definitely try it….My hubby loves it soon much and my toddler baby M also approved it!!!!🤗🤗😍😍😘😘
2. Chilli powder (according to your taste buds)
4. Cumin powder(jeera powder)-1 teaspoon
5. Coriander powder (dhaniya powder)-1 teaspoon
6.Garam masala-(according to the taste buds)
8. Vinegar (optional)
9. Lemon juice-3 drops
10.coriander leaves for garnish
I didn’t use Maida…..health concerns 😄😄🤗🤗😍😍
Method of preparation
1.Wash chicken well…First add turmeric and salt and leave it for 5 minutes…..then wash it 3 to 4 times.
2. Then if you have vinegar, add only few drops of it….(optional);if you don’t have vinegar then add a few drops of lemon juice..keep it for 3 4 minutes then wash .
3. Now marinate the chicken boneless pieces.Add chilli powder,turmeric,cumin powder,Coriander powder,caramel masala,dhaniya leaves,and little food colour.
4.Keep the marinade in refregiator for about 1 hours.
5.Now mix corn flour and rice flour with 1 teaspoon milk and make a thick to lil thin batter.
6.Take a kadai or wok.Add oil for deep dry.
6.Dip the chicken boneless pieces in the batter.
7.When the oil gets heated add the pieces
8.Fry them on medium heat…until crispy.
9.garnish with coriander leaves.
Have a happyyy starter 🤗🤗😍😍😘
If you want to make like KFC chicken dip the pieces in rice flour and dust off the extra flour.Then dry.
Bubbyyeee lovelies 😙😙😉😉😍😍