Hello mommies….how are you doing..
Every morning or a night before we moms always have a question in our minds running……. kal lunch box me kya banega…???
And more than me , my kid very excitedly asks me every day…momma what did you pack me in my lunchbox……???
And i always keep him some tasty food with healthy options…
So today i am sharing an easy peasy recepie which goes good as a snack itemand even best for lunch boxes.
- Potatoes – 2 medium. (Boiled)
- Wheat flour – 2 cups.
- Salt to taste.
- Pinch of turmeric.
- 1/2 teaspoon mirchi powder ( coz ots for kids).
- Green chillies (optional)
- Coriander leaves.
- Oil to fry .
Method to prepare:
1. Boil the potatoes and mash them well without any lumps..
2. Take a bowl to mix flour, add flour,mashed potatoes, turmeric or haldi,salt,mirchi powder, coriander leaves.
3. Mix all the ingredients well without adding any water.
4. After mixing, now add very little water coz potatoes already have water content in them.
5. Knead the dough properly by adding very little water at a time and stop adding when a perfect dough forms.
6. Now add a teaspoon of oil and knead again. And keep it rest for 10 mins.
7. Make small size balls,apply oil to all the balls.
8. Now roll them using the rolling pin,you don’t need the dry flour.
9. Keep oil to fry.
10. When the oil is piping hot,fry the pooris.
And serve them hot…..
And you can also check my previous recepie for kids lunch box here
And mommies amongst all dont forget to papmer your self….