Who doesn’t love to have spicy and juicy chicken….😋😋😋
Today am going to share HYDERABADI CHICKEN ACHARI recepie with you guys. And its easy to make and tastes yummy..
- Boneless chicken- 1/2 kg ( small cubes)
- Onion -1 medium.
- Tomatoes- 2 .
- Salt as per taste.
- Chilli powder.
- Haldi / turmeric.
- Lemon juice.
- Garlic cloves 6-7
- Curry leaves.
Ingredients for Achari masala powder:
- Jeera / cumin seeds : 1 tbspn.
- Rai / mustard seeds : 1 tbspn.
- Kalunji / onion seeds : 2 tbspn
- Saunf / fennel seeds : 1 tbspn.
- Methi / fenugreek seeds : 1 tbspn.
- Dhaniya / coriander seeds : 1 tbspn.
- Dried red chilies : 2-3.
- 1 tspn oil.
In a pan ,add 1 tbspn oil and roast all the ingredients on low flame till its aroma comes.
Now blend all the roasted seeds to form a powder.
Make it into two portions,add 1 portion of the masala to the chicken while marinating and the other portion while cooking.
Method to prepare:
1. Wash the chicken and add salt,mirchi powder, turmeric, curd and grounded achari masala and marinate it for 30 mins .
2. Blend the onion and tomatoes separately.
3. Take a kadai/ pan ,add required oil for gravy .
4. Now add shahjeera,after spluttering add in the onion paste.
5. Fry the onion paste until the raw smell goes away. Now add tomato paste and bhunofy till oil separtaes and the raw smell goes away.
6. Now add the marinated chocken and fry it for 3 4 minutes. Add some water and let it cook on simmer till the chicken geta tendered.
7. Now add the remaining achari masala,lemon juice and 5 6 cloves of garlic and cook for 2 3 minutes.
8. Now its time to add tempering.
9. Take a pan,add oil for tempting, add kalaungi / onion seeds ,cumin and mustard seeds,1 dried red chilli ,curry leaves and temper.
10. Now add the cooked chicken to this tempering and mix well.
11. Achari chicken is ready to serve.